UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. October 16, 2019, 10:38:15 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Got time to chat? Try out the new UltiTalk Chatroom by clicking the Chat link.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: To Split or Not to Split - X/X vs A/B Team Splits  (Read 18063 times)
Frank

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 10:16:20 PM »

Ummm, yeah I was trying to show Woodley how to do something, and then couldn't work out how to delete posts. Does anyone know? I tried looking at the faq, but the mysterious 'delete post' button is nowhere to be found.

Anyway, no offense but you (Chris) do need a girlfriend. The length and frequency of your posts on this board, particularly on what I consider fairly mundane topics such as 'x/x vs a/b', are truly a sight to behold.

On the other hand, it's people like you who keep forums like this alive, so keep it up champ!

:two thumbs up:
moroney

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 10:34:29 PM »

Chris is quite right in realising his need for female companionship, and Frank is the one to help you buddy. I'm sure he has one or two girls for you up there that he only gets to visit a couple times a year. You could keep them company. Just don't go in there with any standards.

Frank you aren't one to lecture anyone about free time. Which reminds me, how is the doll going?

Ooh, sofspot.

Awaiting sweet reversal on my ass,

Moz.

Yaaayahhh HOS and Monash
Frank

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »

Just don't go in there with any standards.

This became your mantra a long time ago didn't it?
Chris

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 10:47:27 PM »

Ummm, yeah I was trying to show Woodley how to do something, and then couldn't work out how to delete posts. Does anyone know? I tried looking at the faq, but the mysterious 'delete post' button is nowhere to be found.
Traditionally on forums you can't delete posts if you are just a regular member, what you can do is "modify" them which is in the top right hand corner and just delete all the text and place something like "removed" to signify to people that you have removed what you wrote. Though that said you only have 24 hours to modify your post before it becomes "set" per se.

The only people that can delete posts are moderators and admins.

Anyway, no offense but you (Chris) do need a girlfriend. The length and frequency of your posts on this board, particularly on what I consider fairly mundane topics such as 'x/x vs a/b', are truly a sight to behold.
No argument here.

On the other hand, it's people like you who keep forums like this alive, so keep it up champ!
LOL - personally I was just stoked that I had a place to vent about Ultimate as well as rip on how shit QUT is. It gets boring taking the piss out of QUT just to Jangles face. You get to a point where you want to stop making him cry all the time from the verbal bashings and would prefer to be able to take this piss out of QUT in the public arena so the rest of Australia can laugh with me!

I don't know who started this forum (was it Seppo?) but I'm glad they did, otherwise I probably would have started one (it has been on my "to do" list for the last 6 months) though it would have been Australian focused.

Frank you aren't one to lecture anyone about free time. Which reminds me, how is the doll going?
Hey now! I don't want to hear anyone taking the piss out of "getting johnny money" I spent many months living on donations from "lil johnny howard" granted I'm not on it anymore (I'm more into tax evasion these days) but it's not it is all cracked up to be, all those freaking conditions and forms and interviews and shit are a true hassle, and I mean it's a messed up system because isn't the doll is generally reserved for people that are lazy and can't be bothered getting a job - so then why make the conditions of getting so much freaking work!

Grin

Just don't go in there with any standards.
This became your mantra a long time ago didn't it?
Hey we have all dropped the standards from time to time... some of us just do it more consistently than others... Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 10:50:49 PM by Chris » Logged

Help spread the word about the AUDL - "like" it @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDL/

UQ Lovers & Firestorm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese