UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. September 15, 2019, 12:53:32 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Tell us more about yourself. Modify your profile by clicking on the Profile link.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Jangles-Chris-Wood Smack Talk  (Read 113074 times)
woodley#53

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2008, 08:31:57 AM »

pissy i dont get it. 
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2008, 08:49:54 AM »

Copied and pasted from your missus' Facebook page. March 17th was the Monday after Regionals.

Theory of relativity...where babies come from...anything else you'd like me to explain?

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2008, 10:41:36 PM »

Please explain that babies thing.  There are no chicks in WA, just miners.

Wood, you really did win regionals for a reason.  It's because your region sucks.  WA is tougher and we only have one team.
Jangles

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2008, 12:58:13 AM »

Please explain that babies thing.  There are no chicks in WA, just miners.

Wood, you really did win regionals for a reason.  It's because your region sucks.  WA is tougher and we only have one team.
hahahahaha  Cheesy nice call timmy.

I think timmy is talking better smack than all the orginal 3 smack talkers which this thread is named after.

haha shame about the chicks timmy, but my housemate (who is one of the few WA chicks in existance) says the gay bars are pretty good so that might be your best option.
moroney

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »

Tim remind me how many Sublime players JD picked for mundi's?

Yaaayahhh HOS and Monash
Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »

one, it's just that no-one else picked him Smiley

on a side note, moroney's a knob.
moroney

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2008, 12:38:36 AM »

Awww Chaaaaamp try not to pipe too much, you know that's what us HoS boys want from you. If you're going to come in here and start talking smack, you better be ready to cop some. But it might not be the best idea for you to come in here talking smack and pissing people off if you want someone to pick you up as a free agent once Sublime gets ditched from NUFL on account of being too shit.

Yaaayahhh HOS and Monash
Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2008, 02:06:12 AM »

nah, i'll stick with the smack Smiley

You east coast boys are so predictable.  Always willing to write off Sublime as an easy win, right up to the point that we take half 9-3... after scoring 8 points in a row... while thinking about your mum...
Chris

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »

Wood I love your confidence... "Man we are so good, we are so awesome, we are seeded 1st!" followed by a sheepish "We will finish top 4!"

Mate strap on a set of balls, and back yourself to win if you are so good and deserve your first seed! Personally I think you guys won't even make the semis.

Help spread the word about the AUDL - "like" it @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDL/

UQ Lovers & Firestorm
Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »

ouch.
Benny Haim

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2008, 01:34:53 AM »

Sublime is a shit team, the only reason they go to nationals is cause there is no one for them to play in WA. If they were to play in any other region they would be watching in Coffs. They are a small team with only 2 semi-nationals quality players other than JD (barramundi) and Denyer (Dingos) that would be Lockrump who is an up and comer on the scene and will be getting lots of quality minutes for sublime. The other would be Chookmeister, Sublimes star handler. After that its a steep slope of inadequacy.

My 2 cents

Benny
Benny Haim

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2008, 05:16:37 AM »

HOS losing at NZ nationals! Finally they are coming back to earth. Get ready for slow torture.

Get on my level

Lenny
cupcake

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2008, 06:30:57 AM »

i guess the torture will be self inflicted then?

that was in - tents
Chris

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »

But it might not be the best idea for you to come in here talking smack and pissing people off if you want someone to pick you up as a free agent once Sublime gets ditched from NUFL on account of being too shit.
That is ruch coming from a HoS player!

On a similar note, nothing says "we are WAY over seeded" more than losing to the Eastern regions 3rd seed at NZ Nats! Makes me wonder if the first seed, HoS, can even match up against the Taipans or Barefoot, let alone Fakulti!

Help spread the word about the AUDL - "like" it @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDL/

UQ Lovers & Firestorm
Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2008, 05:10:54 AM »

So who's got some predictions?  Who thinks they can knock off Fakulti?

I reckon Fakulti, I-Beam and Fyshwick are looking like the strongest teams.  HoS has already been pretty well thrashed by Canberra so they're probably not looking at Top 3, and both Chilli and Firestorm have split X/X so they're probably not looking that strong either.

I'd be surprised if Barefoot don't lift their game, and Taipans could come out with something special too.

Just beware of Sublime, they're pretty crafty...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese