UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. February 23, 2020, 08:27:01 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Tweak it out. Customize the look and feel of UltiTalk by changing your Theme Settings.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Jangles-Chris-Wood Smack Talk  (Read 119644 times)
Jangles

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »

Hehe shame you were playing for those chumps dojo at nats 06 brett we beat sublime twice. Go Buggers.

Wow... way to try to trash talk a team that went 3-0 against you that year. Pretty sure we were playing in a higher bracket somewhere...

any team with pottsy wins hands down it doesnt matter what the score is. although jray counts as minus 3. strangely no sign of chris.
Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2008, 11:38:47 PM »

I think Benny Haim plays for Barefoot.
Lex

Australia Australia

In - Tents Defence!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »

Pottsy in on Barefoot. No idea who Benny haim is, unless thats pottsy for some reason. Give me a break I still haven't even been playing for a year yet Wink
And yes, Pottsy = Complete win.

-Alex

Lay-out
Lay-well.
Quote from: Simon Talbot
Hammer from sash to monkey man. 16-11. It's all over. Just quietly, i'm smashed! Yeah chilly!
Yeah, I'd have to agree with Lex.
cupcake

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2008, 01:06:41 AM »

what does injured pottsy equate to?

that was in - tents
Jangles

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2008, 01:26:38 AM »

rookie initiation!!!! and a team with liver disorders.
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2008, 01:50:52 AM »

I believe it's "wrap injured limb in bubble wrap and play on".

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
Chris

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »

Barefoot having a chance at the title...

Grin

Don't forget Sublime. I believe that both HoS and Firestorm have significant scores to settle....
Pfft - that loss to you guys doesn't even register on my "give-a-shit-o-metre" but I'll be happy to get my Firestorm Troopers pumped up to roll you in pool play this year if you want us to restart that QLD owning WA thing we had going.

The only reason we have a beef to settle with HoS is because they think in their own delusional way that they were the better team in '07 because they managed to scrap a win against a hungover Firestorm team in the 7v8 playoff, and are happy to overlook their smashing in pool play we handed them when we were actually trying.

Who cares if you like Sublime so much, get off their nuts. They probably don't even know who you are.
Everyone knows Matzuka! If you don't know Matzuka then you are a nobody in Australian Ultimate!

Back to the point, Where are Jangles, Wood, and Chris on their own thread?  You guys need to step up the smack talk as this is all yours and Nationals is only a month and a half/2 months away!  Lets hear it Chris!
Ahaha, I know this is a little out of character, but I actually don't want to run my mouth too much this time.

Like Jangles said, I have essentially been sidelined for the last 6 weeks with a groin tear. I'm hopefully going in for my last physio session tomorrow morning, and I'll start doing some light running and conditioning work next week, and hopefully playing in the next 10 days to two weeks. I'm actually really nervous that I'll not only be under prepared by that I may reinjure it down there, but even if I'm not 100%, little Cunliffe junior is now in the Firestorm Troopers ranks and he can more than handle some whiney HoS boys and some sublime noobs or I can just proceed to give chumps like Wood a more degrading lesson in Ultimate as I burn him or any of his little HoS buddies while playing injured and unfit.

Help spread the word about the AUDL - "like" it @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDL/

UQ Lovers & Firestorm
ulty_arnie

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »

Benny Haim,

You never actually answered my questions, and am still curious.  I at least pose you this challenge:

Give a synopsis of how your team did at Centex this past weekend and then we can at least guess your team, where you are from, and maybe even who you are.

Btw, going by your profile, you are a person who doesn't actually exist.  Looking over Sockeye's 04/05 roster, I believe there is only 1 or 2 players who had played for DoG before Sockeye.  Then looking over the fact you played for NY/NY, there is no one that played for NY/NY during their run, then DoG and then Sockeye.  Congrats and Nice job on putting down the history of some of the best teams in your profile; it is well constructed. 

Anyways, hope you are enjoying your first few months in Oz and good luck with the season!  See you at NUFL!

God Bless,
Brett

P.S. Chris, Of course everyone knows me, according to Frankie on the Mixed Nats Finals video, I am basically the most hated player in Australian Ultimate!  Classic Frankie, classic!

Also good to see you ultitalking again, you know you love it!
moroney

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »

Yeah Brett,

I think it's just easier to point out that even if he started playing ultimate at CHS (1968) at the modest age of 14, he would currently be playing on the Australian National Team this year in his mid 50's. So I think it's safe to say it's not real. But way to use it as a segway to show everyone what an ulti-geek you are. The chicks will come running when they hear you comparing rosters like that.

My current front runners for Benny Haim are

Dan Rule (has assured me otherwise but it will take a lot to convince me)
JD (never one to shy away from smack, and has good knowledge of the game)
Eli (The person Dan Rule pointed the finger to whilst proclaiming his own innocence)
Tim Booth (my wildcard. Uses this post as a means to express all his pent-up aggression against Australian Ultimate that we never experience because he pretty much looks half asleep whenever we see him.)

I'm fairly sure it's not Pottsy. See Pottsy is a smart cookie (apparently) with degrees in advanced this and that, however Benny used terrible grammar in the rediculous callahan goal topic Robbie posted (sorry chaaaamp but the concept of that happening is dumb and wasting your time that you should clearly using to learn how to cut properly).
Your the same people who want a 4 pt line in basketball.
Should be "you're." Unless pottsy did this deliberately to cover his tracks in which case he is a genius and i take my hat off to him, we're looking for someone else.

And yes I am getting a bit obsessed about this. I went CSI on benny's ass trying to see if his name was an anagram and everything. Came up with squat.

Yaaayahhh HOS and Monash
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2008, 08:27:40 PM »

It is Dan. I keep saying that.

He always seems to know what's going on in ultitalk world, and when I asked him about all the ads, he said "What ads?", meaning he is registered. Plus Dan is an ulti-nerd of the 2nd or 3rd highest order, so of course he knows about all the CHS/NYNY/whatever else teams.

Timmy D

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »

Pfft - that loss to you guys doesn't even register on my "give-a-shit-o-metre" but I'll be happy to get my Firestorm Troopers pumped up to roll you in pool play this year if you want us to restart that QLD owning WA thing we had going.
Haha, you guys didn't even have to beat us, you just had to lose by less than four! But you didn't, and it sent you into 7th/8th instead of 5th/6th... register now?

Enjoy.

p.s. who's matzuka? I think he's Benny Haim.
Frank

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2008, 10:20:02 PM »

Haha, you guys didn't even have to beat us, you just had to lose by less than four! But you didn't, and it sent you into 7th/8th instead of 5th/6th... register now?

LOL. That's some quality smack.
Frank

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2008, 10:30:16 PM »

P.S. Chris, Of course everyone knows me, according to Frankie on the Mixed Nats Finals video, I am basically the most hated player in Australian Ultimate!  Classic Frankie, classic!

I haven't played for a few months, but at the time I did consider you the most hated. But it's hate with love...always remember that.
woodley#53

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2008, 01:31:21 AM »

Wow it's awesome to see this thread alive and kicking again, i have been out of the game for ages.  Now there is one thing that disgusts me.  The fact that no-one has torn chris a new asshole since piking from the worlds race.  Now i haven't read any other thread yet but to see that rat tailed wearing, skinny maggot talk any kind of smack sickens me.  I mean at least i had the balls to get cut from worlds.  I wasn't afraid crying to my mama "but what if i don't make it boo hoo", "i dont have the passion for it anymore" vomit vomit vomit.  Now if you wanna start smack talking HOS the #1 seed in the country you better be packing some better game then what you brought to nationals last year!  We are stronger, faster and smarter then last year and we won regionals for a reason.  We don't need no pickups from the US to bring the noise, we already have the potential to F##K shit up at nationals and we are finishing top 4.  Lachlan McDonald (aka Macca) is easily the best D player Australia has ever seen and he will stamp his authority on anyone he marks on, so bring your gay seppos who have love been smashed in the poopy who score ten goals against bitch teams, and watch macca deliver them the biggest bitchings of their lives.  Woodley is back on ultitalk and i am bringing a whole new level of pain.  BRING IT
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 01:41:24 AM by woodley#53 » Logged
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2008, 03:58:57 AM »

Would've been nice to come home to after Regionals.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese