UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. September 15, 2019, 12:08:07 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Subscribe to our RSS feeds. Click the next to the board of your choice.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Youth Nats  (Read 210420 times)
Robbie

Australia Australia

Life is a game, Frisbee is Serious

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 08:48:09 AM »

Well, i might just point out that stupid SA school holidays start a week later then everywhere else so i wont be at the training camp so, yeah, POO! still, the tourni is going to be great, my goal, 3 layout callahans

Model Inc. SAFDA open champions 2005, 2006 and 2007!
Kablamo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 08:56:48 AM »

Yea robbie is pritty crazy, i was the one he got the foot block on 3mins into the demo game at Nats.....scary stuff...but ill be ready this time robbie Smiley
Robbie

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 09:07:58 AM »

don't worry david, i won't forget who you are, and look forward to doing it again Grin, we ahd a nice chat after.

Robbie

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 09:13:52 AM »

ahd = had (see last post)

Robbie = not so bright

darkspinach

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »

Yo!  My good mate and team mate Robbie told me to check out this forum and it lead to me joining up, and putting my two cents in.

Well, my name is Thomas Barton, but do call me Tom, definitely.  I'm from Creswick, and I am one half of the captains for our team, Church Street. Tarrant being the other.  Our training hasn't been all that plentiful, but we do our best. We played some good ultimate yesterday (saturday) and Kangamoose beat us in the final in a universal point, which was an awesome game.  Can't wait for a rematch in Sydney, not to mention playing all you others up there, it WILL be awesome!

experience-wise, i'd go so far as to say that i'm reasonably experienced in the sweet, sweet, awesome game of ultimate, even if it isn't so much at the higher level of gameplay, but yeah. i'll be handling (it's scary, really, i assure you) at AYUC's alongside robbie, and the rest of the church street crew, as well as some new vic players, and some of the not so new. You'll all see. It'll be good, as I know I said not too long before.  I can't wait, catchya all there!

One and only player to score and win with a corkscrew (it's a real throw too!), yes, it's true!
Robbie

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »

Woot, go church st

Skippy

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007, 09:37:41 AM »

I'm backing Kangamoose. Clearly, Dave out for revenge + crazy enthusiastic girls who don't stop running = unbeatable.

My little sister being on the team may also be influencing my view somewhat.
Kablamo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:26 AM »

im guessing skippy is mich? if so WOO!!!

and yea, robbie ill be ready this time and ive improved HEAPS since that demo game Smiley
also the vic championships on sat was awesome, its a shame i was injurred and could barely walk the entire tourney but i did my best handling....and limping up and down the field....

well anyway

GO KANGAMOOSE!!!!
Robbie

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 10:15:17 AM »

If it's not a rude question, where did the name Kangamoose come from?

cupcake

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2007, 05:25:30 PM »

question from me, if robbie and tom b are handling for church st. what does that leave tarrent and lenny doing?

cupcake

that was in - tents
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 07:37:10 PM »

Nothing. They got dropped for being chumps.

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
Robbie

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 08:22:18 PM »

Tarrant is going to be water boy and lenny is going to be used as a flannel to cool us down. Cheesy

moroney

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 10:25:32 PM »

Yeah it's all very exciting. So nick dowle is coaching a team? I see them being very sore on the last day seeing as they won't be doing any warm ups or warm downs Grin

Kangamoose is looking quite hot as long as they keep going to training and running and throwing! Very proud of you guys for taking out the champs. Now we just have to do it again in a couple of weeks.

NSW teams sound hot. Massive props to the junior guys up there for getting in to the development aspect and aiming to create stacked teams.

Yaaayahhh HOS and Monash
Kablamo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 02:31:32 AM »

kangamoose.....

it kinda came from (i think) from that fact that one of our coaches (maybe 2 not sure) are Canadian and the rest of us are aussie....but thats just what i think....either that or nikki had a picture of a Kangamoose and decided that she wanted us to name the team after it....and unfortunately (kidding CAT) we did

and yea andy we have been training heaps...to bad you work heaps and havent come to watch!!!!
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 02:32:18 AM »

...for getting in to the development aspect and aiming to create stacked teams.
Wouldn't a development strategy mean that they're not creating stacked teams, and instead spreading the high end talent out over a couple of teams? Good use of the English language there, Andy.

Unless you were being sarcastic, but that's not really your "thing".

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese