UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. August 01, 2014, 03:46:30 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Facebook Connect! UltiTalk is now connected to Facebook for added social networking features.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Poll
Question: Has Pottsy ever played a game of ulti in women's underwear before?
Absolutely!
It's possible.
Never!
Who bloody cares...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pottsy Stories  (Read 7479 times)
wetnose

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 12:49:21 AM »

- Pottsy once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
- Pottsy's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Pottsy.
- Pottsy can speak Braille.
- When Pottsy exercises, the machine gets stronger.
- Pottsy doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."
- Pottsy can kill two stones with one bird.
- Pottsy can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
- Pottsy once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having s*x with his waitress.
- Pottsy is the only person to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Pottsy once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he cr@pped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
- Pottsy once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more t*sticles?" contest. Pottsy won by 5.
- Pottsy once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
- When Pottsy has s*x with a man, it won't be because he is g@y. It will be because he has run out of women.
- For some, the left t*sticle is larger than the right one. For Pottsy, each t*sticle is larger than the other one.
- Pottsy ordered a Big Mac at Red Rooster, and got one.
- Pottsy can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
- Pottsy recently had the idea to sell his u*ine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.
- In a recent survey it was discovered the 94% of Australian women lost their virginity to Pottsy. The other 6% were incredibly fat or ugly.
- Pottsy invented the internet... just so he had a place to store his p*rn.
- One day Pottsy walked down the street with a massive er*ction. There were no survivors.
- When Pottsy plays Monopoly, it affects the actual world economy.
- Shane Watson is allowed to live because Pottsy doesn't kill women.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 04:07:25 AM by wetnose » Logged
Jangles

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 01:43:42 AM »

haha i wonder if pottsy had read this thread.

Well i know after sunday morning training pottsy is a child at heart. the warm up jog consisted a number of creek crossing with one using a shopping trolley and a lot of bush bashing. i must admit i was struggling to keep up with him as he ran through the scrub.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 02:15:08 AM by Jangles » Logged
wetnose

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 02:22:29 AM »

the shopping trolley wasnt overly childish, i think the use of the slide was more so.
Northern Mike

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 03:01:32 AM »

Quality effort Wet, i was laughing out loud.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese