UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. April 28, 2017, 07:37:53 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Show me all! Wanna see all topics from all boards on one page? Check out the UltiTalk Sitemap.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Doubt about fouls  (Read 5745 times)
Musgo

Italy Italy

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2014, 06:57:59 PM »

Hi guys, I moved from Brazil to Italy and I started to practice this year with the team of the city i’m living in.
I’m writing you because of a doubt that came up in a training today.
The training objective was to improve basic movements on the offense and on the defense.  I tried to draw it, sorry if it’s not good enough.
Well, in the scheme i’m offensive player number 2. I was suppose to run to catch the disc and make a cut, in case of the handler decided not to pass, so then i could catch the disc at the other direction.
Very simple.
The problem was that my marker (defensive player number 2) pushed my back at least twice making me lose my equilibrium every time i was going to make the cut, once the handler decided to pass on the other direction.
I told him and told the coach that i thought that was a foul. Of course, thinking that it could happens in a real game.  It was a little bit hard to explain because of the language and because the coach was looking to the handler so  he couldn’t say if it was or not a foul. Then i’m taking my shot with you to try to understand that.
Thanks!
Musgo (that's my nickname...)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:02:43 PM by Musgo » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese