UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. June 19, 2019, 10:59:06 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Tell us more about yourself. Modify your profile by clicking on the Profile link.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bringing the Ultimate Community Together  (Read 6709 times)
The Ultimate Underground

United States United States

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2008, 02:50:21 PM »

I am trying to make an Ultimate Rostering website that will greatly improve the communication between Ultimate teams and allow the Ultimate community to expand. I am currently finding out if there is any interest in my idea. I need people to register themselves as individual players and captains/coaches of College Ultimate teams on the website...

www.TheUltimateUnderground.com

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, I am currently writing out a brief overview of all of the features I plan to include on the website.

I NEED TO SHOW THE UPA THAT I HAVE INTEREST FROM ULTIMATE PLAYERS AND TEAMS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A GRANT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PERMISSION TO CONTINUE WITH THIS PROJECT. Thanks in advance for all of your support!
littletom

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 04:40:13 AM »

We have something like that in Australia and it works a treat.
The Ultimate Underground

United States United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »

Well I hope this works great here in the states.  What is the one in Australia called, I would like to look into it.

- Keith
littletom

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 12:04:58 AM »

Well, head to  http://afda.com/   join as a member and poke around to see the basics. There are also heaps more options for tournament directors and captains. Might not be exactly what you are thinking about but I'm sure it'd be interesting to reflect on.

-Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese