UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. September 21, 2019, 11:41:11 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Where was that post again? Stop searching and start bookmarking!  Save your favorite posts in My Bookmarks.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Uni Challenges 08  (Read 77823 times)
thebozzman

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2008, 04:36:13 AM »

Update -> Bozza got caught up at the footy all day (which his team lost) and will try calling again tomorrow morning!!
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2008, 08:05:02 AM »

Should I bring the boots and braces up with me JMac or are you looking for people who can play?

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
thebozzman

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2008, 08:24:58 AM »

Bring em up Simmo so we can sub each other off... very frequently :-p
thebozzman

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2008, 12:15:19 AM »

Ok, I called Ryde Council this morning and unfortunately we are unable to get any field space for the training session due to the fields already being booked.
Furthermore the gent in charge suggested that even if he did have space, the lighting at the field would be insuffcient for us to use.

Can anyone in Sydney organise an alternate venue?
HayleyMcFet

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »

Maybe one of the Mac Uni fields could be used for it?
Unless they want to rest them at night or something - they tend to do strange things like that

Im heading to uni now so will do my best to investigate
JMc
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2008, 10:26:12 PM »

Hayley, any word on Mac fields?

If we can't get Meadowbank, Mac might be the next best option. If we can get the showers open there, and maybe even the bar, it could be a frisbee pre-party before the main party - people head over there after games, those who aren't playing shower and drink while there's a sick exhibition match happening, and then all head off to the venue post-game. It's walking distance from Mac fields to the Ranch, yeah?
HayleyMcFet

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »

I emailed the sports association on thursday. Their reply seemed positive but said they will get back to me when they check the schedule. I don't really see a problem with having it there so just waiting on confirmation now I guess!

Do we have a preference for the time we want to have it?

We will probably be able to have the showers open but we actually don't own the club house anymore (any Mac kids correct me if Im wrong). I think it was sold to Sydney FC Sad but Im sure a few cheeky beverages on the sideline wouldn't be out of the question.

The fields are about 2 kms from the Ranch so its a fairly easy walk.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese