UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. October 21, 2014, 11:09:54 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Tell us more about yourself. Modify your profile by clicking on the Profile link.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: trouble in vegas college open  (Read 3990 times)
tiptop

United States United States

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2007, 02:40:23 PM »

this tournament will be fun to watch.  bunch of good teams coming out of hibernation to take the field.  is wisconsin the favorite in this one?  will florida make it two in a row?  will colorado be able to hang with the top teams after graduating chicken?  will oregon be a major player in this tournament?  who you got winning this one?  my bet is on florida based on ability to play outdoors while the other big names (wisc, colorado, oregon) have been couped up all winter.  who you got?
BuddhaRica

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »

I'll predict semi's....Florida, Wisconsin, Carleton, UCSB.  It''s hard to predict for the first major tourny of the year.  I say UCSB rather than Oregon or Colorado due to their climate right now.  They've had a few more outdoor practices.
tiptop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 02:57:23 PM »

yeah, i hear that, but then why carleton and wisonsin?  they are indoors constantly due to some pretty bad winter weather.  but then again, i dont know much about how good ucsb is this year (or in past years).  i just feel like both colorado and oregon are packed with talent.  but if only one of them makes it to semis i think it will be oregon because colorado might still be struggling with losing its main man, chicken.  so i can see florida, wisconsin in the semis but carleton, oregon, colorado should be fighting pretty hard for those other two spots.  but who knows, since the seeds and format arent out yet. 
BuddhaRica

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »

yeah exactly...we dont' know what scenarios could occur.  Last year I believe the semis were Florida, Wisconsin, Carleton, and UCSD.
tiptop

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 01:52:58 AM »

well, i called this one.  yep had florida.  mardi gras will see wisc hoist the trophy yet again.  if i knew the teams i would say who would make semis, but ill say that a safe bet would be texas and wisc in the finals.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese