UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. September 15, 2019, 01:06:49 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Subscribe to our RSS feeds. Click the next to the board of your choice.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Road To Melbourne - 2008 university ultimate  (Read 286911 times)
Tenk283

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 10, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »

Numbers: 30+ keen players.
Leadership: Someone(s) to volunteer (that is resonably experienced) to lead the development team.
Fundraising: Chocolates!

So, what would be really good is a big sign at O-week saying "PLAY UNI GAMES!!!!" .
Eels 88

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 15, 2008, 02:52:42 AM »

Speaking of subbing that can of export, Chris L did admirably well for a skinny bloke. I thought he would have keeled over half way through but he put most of it down Cheesy.

There was some miserable subbing at UniGames. Max's first sub was by far the worst attempt at Subbing i have seen in my life. Sydney may have medalled, but they certainly will never win the party unless they put some serious hours into the training (drinking) regime.

Best sub of the week went to the American pick-up girl from Mac. (Sorry, name escapes) Pocket rocket, down the hatch no worries.
Tiger

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 15, 2008, 03:35:26 AM »

Heather Wendt. Half of the can got spilled out when you folk were putting in the hole. And you call yourselves engineers.

thoughts and stuff - sifultimate.blogspot.com
Chook

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 15, 2008, 06:11:06 AM »

Speaking of subbing that can of export, Chris L did admirably well for a skinny bloke. I thought he would have keeled over half way through but he put most of it down Cheesy.

He did terrible. Didnt finish the can, and gave it to a girl to finish.
Eels 88

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 16, 2008, 03:12:48 AM »

Heather Wendt. Half of the can got spilled out when you folk were putting in the hole. And you call yourselves engineers.

I would never call myself an Engineer. Wash your mouth out sir.

ash_5
« Reply #470 on: October 16, 2008, 06:52:44 AM »

I would never call myself an Engineer. Wash your mouth out sir.

i dunno if id call you a lawyer either Eels..
hahaha..dont worry..im not much of a Sports Scientist
Jangles

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 16, 2008, 08:49:44 PM »

thats right my attempt was pretty slack but we mathematicians need our brain cells not like the engineers. Thats right i am a nerd!!!!!
Tanty

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 17, 2008, 06:59:07 AM »

So, what would be really good is a big sign at O-week saying "PLAY UNI GAMES!!!!" .

If you're looking for bodies you need a sign saying "Biggest sport at AUGs and MIXED!" That's how I've managed to talk every friend I've talked into trying frisball out... AUGs and/or play with the girls

I still remember (years ago) when Angie plasted mac uni with posters saying "we may not have balls but we've got big discs"

No sign of a point yet...
Tenk283

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 20, 2008, 03:04:24 AM »

Oh my good lord.....

Grin

Thats AWESOME!

The tactics I used to talk people into playing is that it is non-contact, fairly demanding physically (if you wish to play hard) and we are all very friendly.
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 20, 2008, 03:09:02 AM »

I bully people into playing.

"HEY! COME AND PLAY FRISBEE!"
"Erm...ok, but how do..."
"NOT IMPORTANT!"

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
evdogs

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:03 AM »

Tenk283

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 20, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »

Cheesy

Ah Tom....

Grin

Funniest part is Tiger lurking in the bushes behind him.
Henry

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 20, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »

No the funny part was tom humping him Tongue
ash_5
« Reply #478 on: October 21, 2008, 12:58:22 AM »

do you kids get any sun out there in Sydney?
hahahah
lovely 30 degree weather here in Perth atm : Grin
The Brucemaster

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 21, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »

I was gonna say Mr Rocks needs to work on his tannage... Either that or keep his clothes on. But that's not the Frisbee way now is it.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese