UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. October 17, 2019, 06:12:55 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
RSD syndicated. North American UT posts are syndicated on the newsgroup Rec.Sport.Disc.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nationals 2009 in Perth  (Read 73970 times)
Scotty

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2009, 05:48:13 AM »

The Podcasting gear is going to Perth so there might be someone calling the finals, but there are no promises and the audio should be available about a week after the final.

DaveR

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »

do you knwo if anyone is gonna be doing the score updates on that sms updater which has previously had all the pools and results etc?
carlie

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

When is the draw going to be up?? Why does it always seem to be a last minute thing?
Chris L

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »

Draw is now up on the Nationals website.

http://www.aussienat2009.com/index-1.html

wetnose

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »

Are you sure? I have had a look through all the pages on the site and can't find it. Anyone else find it? Maybe a direct link?
rachelg

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

Are you sure? I have had a look through all the pages on the site and can't find it. Anyone else find it? Maybe a direct link?

it's on that page where it says "SCHEDULE RELEASE Click here to download the latest schedule"
Tiger

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2009, 01:54:05 AM »

That makes NO sense! Why put it there!?

Do any of the WA organising folk have details about the band/comedy act/beer garden?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 01:56:46 AM by Tiger » Logged

thoughts and stuff - sifultimate.blogspot.com
Twig

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2009, 02:38:06 AM »

all i kno is beer garden is going to be serving same drinks as the party, again at very competitive prices (for WA).  band will be plying straight after showcase, dont know who they are.  The comedy is a regular thing at little creatures (brewery) so they will be doing that at the fields (again dont know much about it)

hope that helps  Tongue
rodes

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2009, 02:46:06 AM »

http://www.aussienat2009.com/docs/schedule.xls
Chris L

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2009, 09:54:47 PM »

Nobody has any comments on the draw? For the mens I think it's a bit odd that the semi final is the third hard game on Saturday (unless you skip the pre-semi by being top of the crossover pool) when there are only 2 games on Friday.
woodie13

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2009, 07:15:29 AM »

Sounds like a good incentive to top the pool??  Shocked
DaveR

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009, 04:28:16 AM »

Well, i may as well post the nationals results i know. If anyone else finds out anything from their respective sources, mens or womens, wuld be appreciated.

Fyschwick went undefeated day 1, beating Chilly 17-12. Both are through to power pools

I Beam and Fak Y are both through. Playing off for top of pool now if am not mistaken.

Pool E is the most interesting, with HoS, Firestorm and Karma all fighting for 2 spots in power pools. Dont know any outcomes of that, but firestorm and karma was a close game (just dont know who won).

Sublime and Fak X are also both through. They play each other tonight for top of pool.

As far as womens goes, all i know is wildcard won both there games very comfortably. Honey got closest, going down 17-8.
Pallen

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009, 08:52:40 AM »

Hey, no contact with the team from where I am so can people keep posting the results, like especially firestorms. much appreciated. cheers
DaveR

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009, 09:29:53 AM »

Hate to tell you mate but your not gonna like the results.

Ibeam topped pool D, beating Fak y 17-13

Sublime topped pool F, apparently smashing Fak x in the showcase game 17-6 or something. Ouch. Minimal Pete Garnder and the loss of the perenially injured Phil White before the tournament even started cant have helped, but still its a hammering.

And in Pool E, HoS topped the pool and Karma came second, apparently beating Firestorm on game point, after firestrom having been up 13-9, to move into the top half of the draw, relegating Firestorm to the bottom half of the draw for now. best possible finish of 7th i think, if they can fight there way back up. Still, thats gotta hurt.
Pallen

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »

Nooo damnit. Can't believe we lost to Karma again argh. Oh well, lets hope they get 7th then. Everything seems to be in order otherwise those, apart from that whole 17-6 debacle.
Cheers for the update.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese