UltiTalk.Com
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Ultimate Frisbee forum. October 17, 2019, 06:54:31 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The ultimate forum for talking about Ultimate Frisbee. Aimed at bringing new life to the world of Ultimate Frisbee discussions, UltiTalk.Com (UT) combines both regional and international topics in one friendly place. So say hello to UT: The International Ultimate Frisbee forum.

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to reveal the members-only Shout Box, Chatroom, and more!
Subscribe to our RSS feeds. Click the next to the board of your choice.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Links Gallery Login Register  
Visit UltiTalk.Com on TwitterVisit UltiTalk.Com on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: About time we had a Nationals dicussion thread  (Read 60220 times)
simmo

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »

NUFL allocations are still being worked out. There's been some tentative dates set (they're on the AFDA tournament calendar) but venues aren't decided yet. The board discussed NUFL in a teleconference last night and you can expect an announcement this week.

Time to waste? Visit the Ballarat Ultimate blog!
Drag

Australia Australia

oh o

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2007, 10:43:16 PM »

Well integrating ultitalk with AFDA would be good, boost the numbers. and the yahoo talk is not as well set out as this one. I only go there because some of the information is not put on this forum, so if it was then i would only use this site.
As for NUFL, i think the first one is in Canberra, the second in Sydney and when i last checked the third one hadn't been announced.

D

Reflection is noblest. Imitation is easiest. Experience is bitterest.
Drag

Australia Australia

oh o

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »

NUFL allocations are still being worked out. There's been some tentative dates set (they're on the AFDA tournament calendar) but venues aren't decided yet. The board discussed NUFL in a teleconference last night and you can expect an announcement this week.

The NUFL site stated Canberra (the Australian Defence Force Academy fields) and Sydney

Drag

Australia Australia

oh o

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »

in addition the only thing i dont like about the forum is that the time is american, it wacks me out evrytime i look at it. Lips sealed

Staples

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2007, 11:03:30 PM »

NUFL allocations still being worked out? Doesn't it come straight from Nats?

WA should get a bid given they beat all QLD, ACT and SA teams this year.
Drag

Australia Australia

oh o

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »

well i think that should play a part, but a better reason for having one in the western states is because they are so far away, and it is unreasonable to expect them to travel east 3 times, it just evens it out. And you cant say i am bias as i am in VIC.

D

Jangles

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2007, 11:44:51 PM »

i can tell you QLD will be sending a far stronger team with a few big names returning.
Staples

Australia Australia

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2007, 11:49:36 PM »

End of thread, NUFL moved to new thread.
rjhberg

Australia Australia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2007, 12:56:17 AM »

in addition the only thing i dont like about the forum is that the time is american, it wacks me out evrytime i look at it. Lips sealed

You can change the time setting in the Look and Layout settings of your Profile

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks Ma.gnolia MSN Live Squidoo Yahoo My Web     Bookmark  |  Print  

Facebook Comments

Jump to:  

Advertise on UT!

Register your FREE UltiTalk.Com account to remove these ads!
Change language to English Change language to Brazilian Change language to Chinese-Simplified Change language to Danish Change language to Dutch Change language to English Change language to Finnish Change language to French Change language to German Change language to Greek Change language to Hebrew Change language to Hungarian Change language to Indonesian Change language to Italian Change language to Japanese Change language to Norwegian Change language to Polish Change language to Portuguese Change language to Romanian Change language to Russian Change language to Spanish Change language to Swedish Change language to Thai Change language to Turkish Change language to Ukranian Change language to Vietnamese